Monday, March 23, 2009

Wonderful Day!

I had the most wonderful birthday I can remember! Eric woke me up with a nice full breakfast in bed to start the day, then for lunch packed yummy sandwiches, fresh strawberries, chips, yogurt and drinks all in our cute red and white checked picnic basket. Then we went on a walk through the gardens on campus and ate. It was such a nice warm sunny day. :) Later that day we dropped Aden off at my Mom's house and Eric and I had a fun evening filled with delicious homemade baby back ribs, snacks, and movies. Aden's birthday gift to me was smiles all day long. He was laughing and smiling and so fun to be around all day. What a cutie he is! :) Sunday my Mom invited my family over for crapes and chatting so that was fun too! I feel so spoiled to have such wonderful friends and family! :)

5 comments:

Amiee said...

Happy Birthday!! Oh and cute blog background by the way....thanks to an AWESOME sister in law who showed you the website....:) haha, jk. :)

Emily said...

I can't believe I forgot to call you when I put a reminder on my phone for Saturday. Heidi, I am so sorry! I love you and I am glad your birthday was wonderful, I spent the whole day writing my sacrement talk, so my mind was on that all day and preparing my home for my cousins on Sunday! SO SO SO SO Sorry! I will call you this week so we can chat!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

Glad you had fun. . . we did too! Love ya lots.

Anonymous said...

This is the best Blog site I have ever seen. I wish I was as cool as you.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Oh Heidi, I'm so glad you had such a happy birthday. You deserve the best. I have loved looking at your pictures--you should start a business--I am not kidding! You've got great material to work with too-Aden has such a beautiful little face. I just want to snuggle him.

Thank you for the good advice. I am always questioning my parenting and hoping I do what's best for my little guy. I have noticed though that kids are really resilient and all they really need to know is that they are loved. I have to keep telling myself that when i'm not quite sure what to do.

You are wonderful! Hope school is going good for your husbie and that you are enjoying staying home. Love you!