Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hope you had a Happy Easter

Aden got this truck for Easter. He really likes it!

The Easter Bunny brought Eric and I dove eggs which were hidden around the house and insoles for our shoes. Mmmmmmmmmm they feel nice. :)

My Mom and Dad (Aden's Grandma and Grandpa) held an Easter egg hunt Saturday and Aden collected 10 eggs with a total of 7 dollars in change. I think he got the most money out of everyone but who knows. The grandkids that were toddlers cleaned up the rest and came home with like 30 eggs. hehe. It was really fun.

Sunday was wonderful too. I was stressed in the morning because Eric and I were asked to give talks in Sacrament meeting. It turned out that the other speakers took up the whole meeting so we were going to have to wait and get up the courage in a few weeks. My talk was based off of Elder Hollands talk from Sunday's conference "None were with Him" and it was an Easter talk. The Bishop knew that and so he sqeezed me in at the end. Eric will have to wait a few weeks to give his though. My Mom and Dad were able to come and took care of Aden for us while we sat on the stand. It was a great experience for me to learn and grow. :)



Happy Easter. I know that Jesus Christ is real and He lived and died for me and you. I know that He lives and is a witness of everything clean and pure. I have received a personal witness that He knows me and loves me. The atonement is real and we can be made clean if we choose to use it. Our Savior did die for us and was resurrected again. I know that as I choose to follow Him I will never be alone and He will invite me to the mansions above He is preparing. I know that through Him I can be with my family for all eternity. I know these things are true and say this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

2 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

What a fun Easter! Thank you for your testimony.

Amiee said...

Kyla got a little over $7.00 too so it looks like they're tied! :) Thanks for you testimony and CUTE blog background!