Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aden turned 8 Months!


Well things have been crazy around our house so I haven't had time to blog. Here is Aden's 8 month picture. He turned 8 months on May 23rd. He is getting his two top front teeth in and they were painful. He has been teething for a few months and have recently come out. He is so cute and fun and is sleeping a lot better at night. Occasionally he will take a good nap too.

We have sold our apartment contract and will be moving to Peterson Pointe June 11th. We are way excited and will be saving anywhere from $120-$200 a month. I am redecorating our living room and it is looking great. The theme is Africa and it has been so fun to find cool decorations. I have found some great sales and I am very familiar with bulletin board and craigslist. :)

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

Richelle said...

He's so cute. Those dimples are awesome!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

I'm on my way to kisses. . . cute grandbaby! :)