Monday, August 3, 2009

Park City

My parents own a condo and invited us to park city for a party! Eric and my little brother Nathan did awesome on the Fast and the Furious Race car game.
This was the 18 years and older pool. It was warmer then a pool and cooler then a hot tub with a awesome waterfall at the end. It was only about 3 1/2 feet deep so your could swim or walk through it. They also had two sauna's and a spa on the other side.


Here we are after our little swim trip. Aden slept through the whole thing. :)

Here is our beautiful room
Here is my Mom and Dad in the pool

Here is Aden snoozin away

I got a new swim suit and it worked great. A tanki that actually doesn't roll up when you swim.
Here is my Brother and his cute little family. Tayven's first time swimming!




Aden had a lot of fun with his Uncles and Grandparents!

Nathan smoked us at everything we played him in. Here Eric and Him are in the championship. We had a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like a blast! I am so glad you are having fun! I loved all the pictures. Please tell me where you got your swim suit? I am dying to know!

Love ya, Em

Kimberly and Treven said...

Looks like fun! Your swimsuit is a Hapari swimsuit huh? I love them! Almost all the girls in my family bought them from there for our Lake Shasta reunion from June!

Kim

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

We had so much fun and are glad that you could share in the excitement. I LOVE that photo of Nathan and Aden smiling so big. and You and Eric are adorable.