Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ready to move....sick of boxes!!

3 weeks to go and this is our living room....well I figured since I haven't been feeling well we should start packing asap so I make sure I get it all finished by the time we want to move. This is just the stuff not in storage and stuff we don't use every day. Crazy beans we don't fit in this apt anymore!
This is our new headboard!! Our first one since we have been married. I got used for $25 and painted it. I am redecorating all the rooms for our new place. More pics to come after we move ;) After
Before
After- our first side tables in our room!! Happy day!
Before- I 2 matching for $5 bucks each!
Aden helped out ;) Green is AFTER for a little side table in the new babies room
Before- I got this for $5 bucks too
I like doing crafts like this because it keeps me busy and motivated. Now on with the dishes and laundry!

1 comment:

Miriam Lusk said...

How cute! Way to be thrifty!