Thursday, June 24, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


This is my sister in-law Amiee and her cute little 13 month old Tayven.
This is our dinner and my cute little niece Kyla.


This is the table set with the dishes I inherited from my first Mama. We used these dishes every Sunday to have baked potato bar. This was the first time they had been used since she was alive so I thought it would be fun while Hyrum was over to have the traditional Sunday meal on these dishes. Now that I have a bigger kitchen I could get them in the cupboard instead of a box. It was so much fun to have Hyrum, Amiee, Kyla, and Tayven come visit and see our new home. They were nice enough to leave us their wii to play too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I are axiously awaiting an invite to come and see you too :) We have LOVED "dropping by". Glad to see you are enjoying your new home.