Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Carter coming into the world...we are so glad he did!

Mommy Heidi checking in to Labor and Delivery


Not to bad for 4am and just having a baby huh?

Aden meeting Carter for the first time, just a few hours old.



Uncle Adam and Aunt Jenni- Just finished school in Hawaii and getting ready for basic training in the air force.

Cousins Courtney and Kyler

Aunt Christina brought me beautiful flowers and ballons


Proud Grandma and Grandpa Denney

Checking out of the hospital



Just home from the hospital ;)



3 comments:

Amiee said...

All I can say is: CUTE!!!!! Ahhhh, I'm dying to see that bundle of cuteness! Tomorrow...tomorrow, TOMORROW! :)

Emily said...

He is SOOOOO cute Heidi and you look great in all your pictures!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Wow Heidi, he is beautiful. You two sure make cute kids! I am so glad that your delivery went so well. You deserved that after such a hard pregnancy. I would love to hear your story sometime. Hope he is eating well and you are getting some rest. I wish you guys the best!!!