Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Waiting to hear....and still sick

Well the women who lived in the twin home we want decided to move out earlier this month. So she wouldn't have to pay the extra rent she found a few people to move in during March....since we don't want to pay hundreds extra and it is too much stress for us to move early....we may be looking for a new place.

We know that the Lord will open another window if he closes this door and we will end up wherever he wants us. Hopefully an even nicer place ;) The owner has been "thinking about it" for a week and is suppose to let us know sometime today.

Pregnancy has been pretty demanding. I still feel pretty sick most days. I have to sleep like 12 hours still and I am 3 weeks into my second tri. The doctor gave me a prescription for my nausea but it only made things worse. So I feel blessed to be home with Aden. He is very patient with me and Eric helps out a lot. We get to hear the babies heart beat every doctors visit and around March 20th, our next visit we find out the gender! Cool stuff huh?

We are so excited for my Brother and Sister In-law. They just welcomed a new little boy into their home about a week ago. They had 3 girls and one boy and now have a little bit more man around the house. I'm sure his older brother is excited to have a brother. They live in Wa so we don't know when we will get to meet him. His name is Jasper Otto Kowallis. Congrats Craig and Amiee!

No comments: