Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Neighbors, friends and now primary children's baptism



I'm so glad I was able to be apart of helping bring these sweet children unto our Heavenly Father. I was able to introduce the gospel to them and take the missionary lessons with them and watch their eyes open to the truth. This is a picture of us at their baptism a few weeks ago. I sang with another neighbor/friend Katelyn Thomas a duet "Teacher do you Love me?" at their baptism. It was very beautiful. Katelyn was the little girl who asked if we could go invite Tatumn to activity days which is what started the whole process. :) I hope they continue to learn and grow like they have this summer.

2 comments:

Amiee said...

SO cool Heidi! You're shining example is going to be remembered through out these children's lives forever!! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Funny to for the day to be in cat poodle. Too bad Erin could be for the smartest jerks in Texas friend.