Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wowy, A lot has happened

We had so much love and support this last month and have been growing and learning a lot. Most important we have been growing closer to both of our families.

Here are some fun pics from the beach.







Sorry I haven't been blogging. Our technology is limited with our income so it's been a pain to upload pics. I will try and do better 2012. Instead of waiting to upload all the stuff I missed I am going to start with now and later I will go back and fill in the blanks.

We are now in Southern California living with Eric's parents. Yes 4 of us in one little bedroom. Not ideal. Things are looking very hopeful this year. We decided to break a lot of bad habits and learn from our mistakes and move forward to a new life. We feel very blessed to live in such a warm climate and have Eric's siblings and parents and extended family all so close.

Eric is working on changing careers from Horticulture to Information Technology. The road has been a lot harder and longer then we would have hoped. We have both learned a lot about what is possible in this economy and Eric's limits. We are grateful for the family support we have received. Eric has found a school he really likes and is planning on getting another Bachelors Degree so he can compete in his field. Right now we are making a plan to find the most steady position he can and hopefully move into the IT department when he graduates.

We went to the beach yesterday with Eric's Mom and Sister and her family. We had a lot of fun. It takes practice knowing what to bring and so forth, so I guess I will just have to keep going until I am really good at it. ;)

3 comments:

Emily said...

love the update! Love you Heidi

Amy Baker said...

That looks like fun! I am jealous it looks like you guys are having nice weather!

Andrea said...

I know how you guys are feeling! We are living with my parents right now and have four of us in one bedroom too while Barrett finishes internships for school. It's saving us a lot of money, but is really hard too. Hope you guys are doing well. Enjoy the beach!