Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happily Introducing...


Happily introducing baby #2 ;) I am 9 weeks pregnant and due August 6th! They say you show sooner on your second. I would have to agree. This is me at 5 weeks. I wasn't that big until 4 months with Aden. Soon after that I started getting nauseous night and day and have had a huge loss of appetite. So instead of gaining weight I have lost almost all my baby fat I had left from Aden. That is a blessing but the whole feeling sick all the time has been hard.

This picture is Aden at the Mission Inn in Riverside California. They have amazing lights and horse drawn carriages.


Our Christmas was early with my family this year. We were able to have Christmas dinner with my parents and Grandparents and have some great memories. Then we headed down to the warm weather!


We spend two weeks in Southern California with Eric's family. It was so fun to see them and they were so excited to have us there for our first Christmas together. I invited the other siblings to sleep over with their spouses and kids and we webcamed Eric's brother and his family on the TV Christmas morning up in WA. So for the first time in over 10 years Eric's family got to be together on Christmas. It was so fun and Aden loved all the attention. We were showered in gifts and attention. Our schedule was so full we never made it to the beach. Better luck next time. :) We had an amazing Christmas and New Years and I hope you did too!


Aden played Joseph and his cousin Julie played Mary for our Nativity this year. It was so cute. Eric's family isn't very musical but I brought my violin and played loud on the Hymns and everyone happily sung along in out of tune. :) We went caroling to Eric's Grandparents and their neighbors and I brought my violin and played my arrangement of "Oh Holy Night" they all really liked it. I had the opportunity to perform a lot because very few people in Eric's family play instruments and they all wanted to hear. It was really fun for me to share my talent this Christmas.



Aden got a tent and a tool bench with tools for Christmas this year.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! That is so exciting :) I am so happy you are having another baby! You still look small by the way.

Kylie said...

Congratulations!!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!