Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July Pics

My cute hubby and little boy jumping on the tramp at Grandma Sharlene's and Grandpa Don's. What a beautiful yard they have. ;)


My neice Courtney asked me to do her hair with glow sticks at the fireworks. This is how it turned out.



Eric and I at the Melaleuca Fireworks

Family at the parade with us ;)

Independence Day Parade in Rexburg-
Can you believe I am almost 9 months pregnant in this picture?

Sleep over at Great- Grandma Sharlene's and Great Grandpa Don's. Aden helped make delicious chocolate chip cookies before bed :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love your background! Such cute pictures and I can't believe you are nine months pregnant, whats your secret? I am looking pregnant and I will call you on Friday to tell you the news of what I am having! Love you, Em