Friday, July 16, 2010

Prince Carter's Nursery By the Sea

After countless hours of learning and growing I peaced together the baby nursery. I designed it and created it. I got the crib used and painted it. I made the bedding from scratch, I made the changing pad cover, I redid the cabinet, I designed and made the curtains, and even covered the wipes container. Hope you like it ;)


YEah! Our first real changing table! I am so spoiled!- Sorry it's blurry and I made the mirror too. Those are sea shells.

Before- my $5 cabinet


And After






I made this blanket...my first baby blanket. ;)



3 comments:

Emily said...

Such a cute room Heidi!!! I want to make Emma's bedding too. :) Love you, Em

Amiee said...

LOVE IT!! And great job on your first baby blanket! It is SO cute! I want to make one now too. :)

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

Turned out so cute, Heidi!! Bet your are glad that it's ready. How to enjoy your new little baby there.